You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for defending your home and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Charleston home monitoring works
When you select 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security representatives at all times. Even though they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your property or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to speak with you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the main contact with emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are linked to your property through your security components. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you during your time of need.