How does home monitoring work in Charleston?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for defending your home and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Charleston home monitoring works
When you select 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security representatives at all times. Even though they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your property or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to speak with you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the main contact with emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are linked to your property through your security components. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you during your time of need.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be occupied ensuring family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs while you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm beeping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Charleston home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All device communications go through this vital, centralized command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio feature giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when a disaster occurs, you’ll still be able to talk with your support team straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Charleston security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and request a fully integrated Charleston smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, place a call to (304) 902-6244 or complete the following form to begin.