Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Charleston?
Your new nursery is close to being set for your precious bundle of joy. You spent quite a bit of time assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even finished up the space with a line of stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch of your baby? You can go the traditional route with a ordinary audio monitor or take it to another level and utilize the tools available to you in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Charleston, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Charleston are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to understand is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and reachable via a home security app. This gives you versatility and reassurance as you may check in on your little one from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-quality images of your precious one. You can even view recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your baby decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you can have motion-activated alerts sent directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap communications: Despite the fact this feature is really for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your kid can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a tremendous bonus. If you find that your newborn is struggling to sleep and decide it could be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you are able to change the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can use a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Charleston smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Charleston smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can provide. Dial (304) 902-6244 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.