Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Charleston goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will spring to action. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow depends on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. In the event of an intrusion - the most typical sort of alarm - a monitoring agent will follow these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you through the touchscreen interface. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with the monitoring team, don't worry. Help will still be deployed even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Charleston
Stay ready for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Charleston from Vivint. Call (304) 902-6244 to start designing your home’s defense today.